More Ways We're Here For You
From helping you upgrade your ride to helping you give the gift of cycling to someone in our community, Bike Mart is proud to offer a variety of bike services to you, both here in our stores or at a location that's convenient for you.
Trade-Ins & Bike Donation Drop-Off
Bike Mart is your destination to trade-in or donate your bicycle.
We take trade-in towards the purchase of new bicycles. Bring in your bicycle to any of our four locations and we will give you a trade-in value.
- Get started - bring in your bicycle to the service department at any of our locations and get it appraised.
- Apply the value towards the purchase of a new bicycle.
- Unfortunately, we do not buy bicycles or take trade-ins towards used bike purchases.
You can also donate used bikes to Bike Mart and we pass them on to non-profit organizations to recondition them and find them a new home.
- We invite you to donate your used bike and become part of a caring community committed to helping other soon to be cyclists. Tax deductible receipts are provided for all used bike donations.
Bike Mart sells pre-owned bicycles at all of our locations. All bicycles go through a rigorous tune-up and clean up before they are ready for you to test ride.
- We offer all styles of pre-owned bicycles - kids, fitness, mountain, road and more...
- A portion of our pre-owned bicycles are sold online - click here to check out some of our current inventory.
Bike Mart will gladly put your bicycle, tandem, child trailer, wheel sets, etc., on consignment when you purchase a new similar item from us. This is a great option when you want the highest possible value for your items.
Pick Up & Delivery
Bicycles, Exercisers, etc.
|Pick up / Delivery within 10 miles of our retail locations||$45.00|
All prices are subject to change without notice.