Full-Suspension Bikes: Better for Adventures
Having a full-suspension bike allows you to tackle rough terrain with ease, providing more control, speed, and comfort.
Full-suspension setups are found on many different types of mountain bikes. Find out why a full-suspension mountain bike is one of the most capable bikes we carry.
Better Handling Over Rough Terrain
Comfort Through Your Longest Rides
Maximum Control and Efficiency
Full Suspension: Will it Make Me Better?
A full-suspension bike can allow all cyclists the ability to go more places and ride longer - even beginners! Why? The setup gives you more comfort and stability to take your skills to the next level!
Check out more of the reasons we love a full-suspension mountain bike!
- Having a front and rear suspension means you have twice the level of handling, allowing you to conquer any terrain.
- Rocks, roots, drops, and bumps are absorbed by the rear shock, as opposed to your body and back. Enjoy a longer ride when you can ride faster and more efficiently!
- The same concept can be applied to climbing and on turns: The front and rear shocks work together to give you superior traction while climbing and on sharp turns.
Hardtail Vs. Full-Suspension
Here at Bike Mart we are often asked about the difference in hardtails and full suspension mountain bikes. There are pros and cons with each kind leading to a variety of factors why one rider may choose one for the other.
- Hardtails are lighter in weight because of their simplicity. This also means there aren't as many parts to repair, although repairs are mostly impacted by wear and tear.
- Hardtails can still be fun in technical areas with decent geometry and suspension fork; but the rear shock will absorb those bigger hits, rough terrain, and trail buzz better.
- If you've experienced injuries in your back, ankles or knees, having dual suspension can help alleviate the pressure put on those areas when you ride.
Getting a Smoother, Safer Ride is as Easy as 1, 2, 3!
Experience our Service and Selection
With 60 years in business, we're dedicated to sharing our knowledge and passion with you. Bike Mart offers a great selection of full-suspension mountain bikes. Shop in-store or online.
Purchase the Right Bike and Accessories
Our cycling experts will help you find the right bike in your desired price range, plus you'll receive 10% off all accessories on the day of purchase.
Enjoy The Full-Squish Experience
Who doesn't want smoother, safer, longer rides? We believe there's nothing better than hitting trails with a full-suspension. Let us take you on a test ride to see for yourself!
Your Bike Shouldn’t Hold You Back From Enjoying More Trails.
Bike Mart carries a wide variety of full-suspension mountain bikes, and our friendly and knowledgeable staff can help you find the right one for your needs. We carry a number of quality brands including Santa Cruz, Giant, Specialized, Orbea, Liv, Trek and more.
Shop Full-Suspension Mountain Bikes
Come Visit Us Today
At Bike Mart, we love helping you find the right bicycle, cycling equipment, and places to ride (almost) as much as we love riding our own bikes. We invite you to visit a location near you today for friendly, helpful service and more.