$33.99 - $40.00
Keep your bike looking good with SRAM's DoubleTap Lever Hoods matching your frame. They're made of a soft, grippy rubber and will enhance any bike's appearance. They fit RED 22, Force 22 and RED 10-speed ErgoDynamic shifters.
Keep your bike looking good with SRAM's HydroR Lever Hoods. They're made of a soft, grippy rubber and are a great replacement hood for HydroR levers.
Suave is the bar tape of choice for UCI powerhouse Quick-Step Floors cycling team. Fusing performance and style, Supacaz delivers the only bar tape worth dreaming about. Suave feathered edges, stretchiness, and silicone gel make for a clean wrap and smooth ride. - Eva Suede (top layer): Fusion of suede finish with the eva vibration dampening foam maximizes tackiness. Highly resistant to UV rays, climate, and sweat. - Kush Foam (middle layer): Exclusive compound that maximizes dampening via a nano amount of foam. Shock absorbing qualities that drastically improve bike handling in the corners, downhill, and in rough conditions. - Silicone Gel: This backing provides additional comfort and vibration dampening. - Emboss: The tape is completed with the embossment of the beloved Supacaz pattern. The embossment creates the unique Supacaz look and wicks away moisture which maxamizes grip. - Supple Hand Feel - Silicone Gel injected - Most durable EVA tape Set includes: - Two Suave silicone gel tape rolls - Two aluminum laser-etched Star Plugz (powder-coated or anodized) - Two high-end rubberized finish tapes
$34.99 - $39.99
Fi'zi:k's line of Vento tapes are race bred for ultimate control and reduced weight. Solocush is their most streamlined cushioned construction – a single-layer chunky platform to rest on during longer rides without compromises on weight. - Tacky finish adds a sticky nonslip surface with a raised texture for ultimate grip in every condition. - Solocush construction 2.7mm thick
$34.99 - $39.99
A professional bar tape made by Solocush. Vento are race bred tapes for ultimate control and reduced weight. Solocush is our most streamlined cushioned construction, a single-layer chunky platform to rest on during longer rides without compromises on weight. Tacky finish aids a sticky nonslip surface with a raised texture for ultimate grip in every condition. - Solocush construction 2.7mm thick - Tacky touch - Vento: Performance racing series designed in collaboration with professional cyclists - Intended use: road racing
ESI Grips NEW RCT Wrap is perfect for Road, Cyclocross, or Triathlon riders, especially riders looking for extra shock absorption and comfort compared to a normal bar tape. ESI RCT Wrap is constructed for a smooth overlay and customizable thickness. If you are looking for a thick grip, wrap it looser. If you are looking for a thinner grip, wrap it tighter. It's that easy! - 134-176 grams (Depends on how you stretch) - 3.5mm Thick - 1" Wide - 2 Rolls at 6'2" each - Custom Fit - Stretchable - Custom Density - Shock Absorbing - Comfortable - Super Tacky - No Adhesives - Long-lasting - Easy to Install Package Includes: - 2 long silicone wraps (for wrapping bar) - 2 short silicone wraps (for under hood) - 2 Silicone Tapes (adhere to themselves – 1-time use) - 1 pair of NEW custom larger Bar Plugs
- 3.5mm thick, ergonomic handlebar tape for all road bike disciplines - EVA foam distributes pressure and reduces hand discomfort - Tape is durable and provides increased vibration damping - Anti-slip surface texture - Built-in wrapping guide for thinner or thicker wrapping - Wrap in two directions; for increased grip or more freedom of movement
An adventurous mix of trail, deteriorated road and patchy tarmac follow along the Gazos Creek as it winds its way through the dense forestation, undulating topography and remote challenges of Big Basin Redwoods State Park in California. A local microbrewery is conveniently located at the terminus of these roads and trails, where Gazos Creek Road meets California Highway 1. This collection of breathtaking riding possibilities, and countless others like it in these California mountains, is where Tom Ritchey, his mentor Jobst Brandt and a small group of venturesome friends spent countless days exploring its gravel surfaces, serpentine turns, unending climbs and sketchy descents more than 40 years ago. The new WCS Gazos bar tape is named as an homage to the spirit of Tom's pioneering rides on those rough roads and trails so many years ago. Measuring an impressive 230cm, the Gazos bar tape ensures enough coverage for modern gravel bars, such as the Ritchey VentureMax XL and Beacon XL, which tend to be much wider than traditional road bars. The exquisite comfort of the Gazos bar tape is made possible by its superlight polyurethane material that offers a confident grip, while a real gel backing delivers supreme cushioning. Long rides. Wide bars. Unending adventures. The Ritchey WCS Gazos bar tape is the wrap you want for when you’re out blazing your own trail.
When everything is on the line, questioning your handlebar wrap shouldn't be on your mind. The WCS Race bar tape has just the right amount of cushion and a grippy feel for enhanced hand-to-bar interaction. - Superlight PU with perforations, 1.8mm thick - Embossed Ritchey logo - Only 63g
Wolf Tooth Supple handlebar tape is extra-thick, extra-wide, extra-soft, and extra-tacky. Designed for the abuse of unforgiving trails, the 40mm wide tape can be tuned for additional thickness by wrapping with increased overlap. - 5mm thick, 100% silicone is washable, resistant to wear and packing out - Self-fusing silicone finishing tape included for a clean finishing touch
Wolf Tooth Supple handlebar tape is extra thick, extra wide, extra soft, and extra tacky. Designed for the abuse of unforgiving trails. The 40mm wide tape can be tuned for additional thickness by wrapping with increased overlap. - Washable surface is resistant to wear and packing out - 5mm thick, 100% silicone is washable, resistant to wear and packing out - Self-fusing silicone finishing tape included for a clean finishing touch - Length: 152cm
Jagwire Pro Bar Tape matches style with superb comfort and control. Developed to complement our cable kits, this tape cushions handlebar vibrations and provides exceptional grip when riding with or without gloves. The included locking bar end plugs secure the tape with a clean finish. Offered in distinct varieties to match the corresponding housing colors, Pro Bar Tape adds style and is easy to clean. - Features a tacky finish for superior grip in all conditions - 3.0mm thick and uses a 3-layer construction with a breathable polyurethane (PU) surface for extra comfort - Lightweight foam inner layer saves 40% weight compared to similar 3.0mm thick bar tapes - Includes lever strips, screw-type locking bar end plugs, and finishing tape - 2160mm length is enough to wrap most drop handlebars
- 2.5mm thick, ergonomic handlebar tape for all road bike disciplines - EVA foam distributes pressure and reduces hand discomfort - Tape is durable and provides increased vibration damping - Anti-slip surface texture - Built-in wrapping guide for thinner or thicker wrapping - Wrap in two directions; for increased grip or more freedom of movement
- Grippy texture for consistent no-slip grip - Ideal stretch for quick and easy installation - Shock-absorbing foam for added comfort - Finishing strips and reflective Bontrager bar end plugs included - Adhesive backing
- High friction Polyurethane material with OMNI direction texture design offers superior anti-slip properties and hand feel - Ultra-lightweight material with a high-density foam backing reduces weight by 33% over Giant Stratus tape - Unique backing adhesive leaves no residue to make tape changes easy - 2mm thickness
$23.00 - $36.00
Keep your bike looking good with SRAM's DoubleTap Lever Hoods matching your frame. They're made of a soft, grippy rubber and will enhance any bike's appearance.
- Durable & comfortable padded bar tape - Grippy, textured material offers a good hold in any condition, wet or dry - Excellent vibration dampening - Provides superior control and comfort on and off the road
$34.95 - $35.95
Art Gecko is our new grippy polyurethane rubber bar tape with a colorful artistic patter on the drops. This pattern is called a tri-color tessellation. When wrapped from the bottom it fades to black about where the brake levers mount. - Artistic pattern, 9 colorful choices - Color below the drops, black up top - Great feel, Polyurethane rubber surface - 220 cm rolls, plenty of length - Nice flat wrap - 92 grams including the plugs
Synth. Gecko is a thick, durable, shock-absorbing bar tape made with 100% silicone foam. Silicone foam has many inherent properties that make bar tape a perfect application. Since it sticks to itself nicely, no additional adhesive is required on the underside of the tape to prevent it from slipping once wrapped. It's easy to wrap, unwrap and even reuse (and you won't be plagued with the inevitable stickum residue that many tapes leave behind). Synth. Gecko cleans up easily with soap and warm water, and the result will leave it looking nearly brand new. The subtle pave pattern of the tape provides a surface texture to improve tactile feel and grip. The additional grip is beneficial, particularly on blistering hot days when palms get sweaty, or during the occasional downpour. The natural texture of silicone foam is comparable to brake hoods; it is tacky, squishy but firm, while also providing excellent vibration damping. Synth. Gecko comes in a pack of two, 220cm rolls. Want extra cushion? Wrap it thick and fat. Care for a grippy, low-volume wrap? Stretch it and wrap it thin. The choice is yours!
- 3mm microfiber handlebar tape - Microfiber Bar Tape is manufactured from a synthetic textile which has been treated with a Polyurethane coating for maximum resistance against abrasion and moisture, providing excellent durability - Kit includes: 2 strips of microfiber tape and 2 rubber bar end plugs - Tape Length: 215mm
PDW Wraps with Silicone Grip take our much loved PDW Wraps to a whole new level of comfort! Like no other handlebar tape before, the PDW Wraps with Silicone Grip are constructed of durable tightly woven nylon, with added strips of clear silicone to provide superior grip and comfort. The woven nylon and silicone grip is layered over cush foam with a self-adhesive backing. The PDW Wraps With Silicone Grip make sure that both the style and comfort of your ride are decked out to the max!
Fi'zi:k's line of Tempo bar tapes are designed for an unparalleled performance. Microtex is the thinnest option for pin-sharping handling and control, while its classic touch is a durable perforated leather-like texture, with traditional aesthetic and a smooth surface to slide easily to different riding positions. - Microtex construction 2mm thick - Classic touch
Superior comfort and grip in wet or dry conditions - Double layer construction - Available in your choice of seven colors - Double layer construction - 2.0mm tape thickness - Length: 2100mm
- 2mm thick, ergonomic handlebar tape for all road bike disciplines - EVA foam distributes pressure and reduces hand discomfort - Tape is durable and provides increased vibration damping - Anti-slip surface texture - Built-in wrapping guide for thinner or thicker wrapping - Wrap in two directions; for increased grip or more freedom of movement
- Ultralight EVA foam backing. - Shock-proof foam. - 2.5mm thick.
- High-friction silicone coating offers extra anti-slip and hand feel in wet condition. - Ultralight EVA foam backing. - Shock proof foam with water wave pattern. - 2.5mm thick.
Gecko Pave is a fabric and EVA foam base bar tape, topped with a layer of printed silicone. Applying a thin layer of silicone made it possible for us to produce a bar tape that is of similar weight to our Gecko Grip, while retaining the grippiness and overall feel of a pure silicone tape.
- Cork tape for comfort and feel. - Fully textured surface for superior grip - Gel padding for comfort and shock absorption - Synthetic/natural cork hybrid - Gel on the inner side - 3mm thick tape - Length: 2000mm
- PU and microfiber material - Extra grippy for all conditions - Smart silicone adhesive back (easy to replace) - Thickness: 2.5mm
SRAM's RED Bar Tape is perfect for upgrading your handlebars and adding comfort and style to your bicycle, too. You get enough handlebar tape to wrap both sides, S logo plugs for a touch of class, and a texture that matches SRAM's RED shifter/brake hoods.