$28.49 - $31.49
• The benefits of a smooth center with small side knobs
$29.69 - $31.19
- Urban/commuter tire with thick siped tread for all weather traction with low rolling resistance - CB - Cable Bead, type of bead found on economically friendly folding tires that provides a durable, easy to install tire bead - 30 TPI
$15.99 - $44.39
• Balloon tire with grooved tread • Large air volume for added shock absorption • Wire bead • Size: Schwinn cruiser-style 26 x 1 3/4 (571mm diameter)
$55.19 - $88.79
- Micro cellular self-skinning urethane foam - Multi conditions tread pattern - Type: Semi-pneumatic - Not compatible with all wheel types WARNING! Do not expose to chlorine as it will degrade the foam
• Tight directional center tread pattern with lateral knobs for traction • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 1.95
• Multi-use tire with a smooth center for low rolling resistance and raised lateral lugs for grip • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 1.95
$29.99 - $30.00
The MTB Alpha Bite is a classic mountain bike tire with large, widely spaced knobs. Excellent for use on hardpack, mud or loose sand.
- A classic MTB tire with large, widely spaced knobs suitable for all conditions - CB - Cable Bead, type of bead found on economically friendly folding tires that provides a durable, easy-to-install tire bead - 30 TPI
$28.49 - $34.79
• Classic MTB tire with large, widely spaced knobs • Excellent for use on hardpack
$23.69 - $25.19
• Recreational tire with raised center for low rolling resistance • Fits Schwinn "lightweights" and older British club bikes • Size: 26 x 1 3/8
- Large volume casing with smooth cruiser-style tread perfect for sand and boardwalks - Block tread pattern with small siping helps evacuate water without effecting rolling resistance - Bead: Wire
$26.99 - $28.49
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • Size: 26 x 1 3/8 • ISO 590
$26.99 - $28.49
• Recreational tire with horizontal grooves for traction • Size: 26 x 1 3/8 • ISO 597
• Gray tread, sidewalls with raised center and lateral knobs • 26 x 1 3/8 (ISO 590)
With the Crossroads tire, we redesigned our popular tread, making it the best multi-terrain tire out there. Whether on your mountain bike or town bike, this tire is ready for the rigors of everyday street life. And with Flak Jacket flat protection, plus a rugged casing and smooth-rolling tread, you'll get around town easily without worrying about flats or traction on parkways and cobbles. - Casing: 60 TPI - Bead: Wire - Compound: 60a - Flat Protection: Flak Jacket - 26 x 1.9", PSI 35-65, approximate weight 580g
With the Crossroads Armadillo tire, Specialized redesigned their popular Crossroads tread, making it the best, most robust multi-terrain tire out there. Whether on your mountain bike or town bike, this tire is ready for the rigors of everyday street life. And with maximum flat protection from our Armadillo technology, plus a rugged casing and smooth-rolling tread, you'll get around town easily without worrying about flats or traction on parkways and cobbles. - Casing: 60 TPI - Bead: Wire - Compound: 60a - Flat Protection: Armadillo - 26 x 1.9", PSI 35-65, approximate weight 680g
The Hardrock'R is a long lasting tire with an aggressive, yet smooth rolling, tread with multi-directional knobs that are sure to improve traction and cornering over mixed terrain. And with the added benefit of Flak Jacket flat protection, you'll be sure to hit it all with confidence and control. - Casing: 30 TPI - Bead: Wire - Compound: 70a - Flat Protection: Flak Jacket - 26 x 2.0", PSI 35-65, approximate weight 880g
$47.00 - $49.00
Cruise in style with Schwalbe's Big Apple Performance tire. Their wide Balloonbike profile provides natural cushy suspension, and it rolls easily thanks to the smooth tread. Plus, you get their RaceGuard puncture protection and lightweight Endurance rubber compound for confident handling.
$32.00 - $33.95
Cruise in style with Schwalbe's Fat Frank. Their wide, round Balloonbike profile provides natural cushy suspension, and it rolls easily thanks to the smooth tread. It's also available in three colors to add panache to your cruiser. Weights: - 890 grams (29 x 2.0) - 975 grams (26 x 2.35)
$31.00 - $45.99
- 3mm thick protective layer - The archetypal high quality touring tire - E-Bike Ready. You can choose every Marathon for your E-Bike (E-25). The main sizes are approved and tested for E-bikes up to 50 km/h (E-50).
$58.00 - $63.87
Schwalbe's Marathon Plus is legendary for durability and protection. Their nearly impenetrable 5mm-thick SmartGuard layer almost eliminates flats over the course of the tire's excellent, long life. Whether you're setting out on a cross-country bike tour, cruising on a tandem, or just want peace of mind during your daily commute, the Marathon Supreme is in it for the long haul.
$26.95 - $28.95
Give your mountain bike road speed with Ritchey's Tom Slick 26-inch. It's a worthy all-around training tire that features a slick center for minimal rolling resistance and grooved shoulders to shed water and debris. - Level: Comp Wire - VFA Directional Tread
Primo tires designed for wheelchairs. - Gray tires for wheelchair - ISO diameter = 559mm
$24.99 - $34.99
The Col De La Vie has gained an enviable reputation as the tire for your touring adventures. Blending the perfect combination of durability, weight and feel, the Col De La Vie will help take you on those unforgettable touring adventures in safety and confidence. - Smooth-rolling tire is designed for touring and randoneering - Recessed tread provides more traction than slick tires
$63.99 - $74.99
GravelKing SK Plus has a semi-knobby tread pattern with a super-tough puncture belt for aggressive gravel roads. GravelKing SK Plus has side reinforcement with Protite and a bead-to-bead nylon puncture belt, resulting in a 4-ply, super-tough casing.
$24.99 - $34.99
Pasela is Panaracer's standard all around touring or urban commuting tire. Its comprehensive size range ensures that you can find a Pasela for most any usage. Ride it and trust it. - Steel (Wire) bead
$33.99 - $48.99
All around touring or commuting tire with ProTite protection, Panaracer's best-ever puncture prevention technology. Its comprehensive size range insures that you can find a Pasela for most any usage. Ride it and trust it. - Urban/Commuter tire
$61.00 - $77.00
- Bridging the gap between trail and XC race - Perfect for epic trail or technical XC race course
Dirt-to-pavement versatility - BMX, urban assault, or dirt jump - Inverted knob design The Holy Roller is one of those "set-it-and-forget-it" tires. Mount up a pair of Holy Rollers on your BMX or DJ bike and you'll be ready for the next session no matter where it's happening—dirt, street, or park.
Kenda Crusier tire is ideal for casual paved riding or soft conditions like sand.
Page 1 of 7 Next page