Built with the same core design principles as the pro-level Z20, the Stratus combines lightweight aero efficiency with cutting-edge comfort technologies. The shape was refined for all-around road performance—ventilated for long climbs but still fast for the flats—and the integrated Float Fit system offers comfort and security with a streamlined fit and an oversized dial that’s easy to adjust with one hand. The Overbrow Ventilation system pulls cool air in through the front and pushes it through an air-channel matrix to reduce overheating. And thanks to the adjustable No-Twist Tri-Glides, the straps stay flat and properly positioned no matter how hard you’re hammering. This model also includes MIPS (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System) for added protection in certain types of impacts.
- 18 vents
- Overbrow ventilation features intake ports on the brow of the helmet to usher in cool air and push it through the air-channel matrix for full-head ventilation
- Compliance: CPSC bicycle
- MIPS-equipped - MIPS stands for multi-directional impact protection system, which is a leading slip-plane technology inside the helmet designed to reduce rotational forces that can result from certain impacts.
- Construction: Fusion in-mold polycarbonate shell - a process pioneered by Bell bonds the helmet's outer shell to the EPS foam liner to create a sturdier helmet.
- Lightweight internal polycarbonate roll cage
- Fit System: Float fit: a minimalist, lightweight fit system with an easy-to-turn rubber overmolded dial for adjustments (integrated with MIPS)
- Retention System: No-twist tri-glides: quick-adjust fasteners that help keep straps flat and properly positioned
- Lightweight Straps
- Interior: Sweat guide pad design pulls moisture away from the brow pad and away from eyewear
|Ghost Matte/Gloss Hi-Viz Reflective / Small||768686281419||7113031||BEL72671255M|
|Ghost Matte/Gloss Hi-Viz Reflective / Medium||768686281426||7113032||BEL72726098M|
|Ghost Matte/Gloss Hi-Viz Reflective / Large||768686281433||7113033||BEL72406582M|