Gas Tank is made to keep your gear near by and easy to access so you don’t have to stop to fuel up, or rummage around to grab what you need.
The foam padding surrounds the entire bag so there is shape, and rigidity to allow for easy one handed access while you’re still rolling. There are also two mesh pockets on both sides of the bag to help keep your contents organized no matter what you’re carrying.
There are three floating velcro straps that you can place where you need them to cinch down the Gas Tank in case you’re running other bags. The straps are left longer to allow a wider range of fit for different bicycles so you can either cut to fit or tuck them away.
• 1000D/500D Cordura, ECOPAK
• Recycled Orange Polyester water resistant liner
• Two inside mesh pockets
• Small Daisy Chain webbing on face
• HiViz drawstring w/pull cord
• YKK Water resistant zipper
• 3 floating velcro straps
• Foam padded
• 8.5?x 4.5?x 2.5? (approx 1 liter)