Latest Technology. Old Fashioned Service.
At Richardson Bike Mart, we’re dedicated to sharing our knowledge and our passion with you, whether you’re visiting us to purchase your first bike, you’re returning to us for your annual bike maintenance, or you’re new to the area and in search of riding buddies. We carry a wide selection of best-in-class bicycles, cycling apparel, and cycling accessories, and we offer many beneficial programs to ensure that you’re enjoying exceptional value and convenient service.
You can expect our product selection to feature the latest and greatest, but our dedication to you remains as it was when Richardson Bike Mart was founded in 1962. We thank you for choosing Richardson Bike Mart for your cycling needs, and we look forward to supporting you for many miles, on and off the road.
Why Choose Us?
Need a few more great reasons to make Richardson Bike Mart your first stop for all of your cycling needs? Here are just a few:
- We have more than 2,500 bikes in stock across our 4 stores - the largest inventory in the area
- We take bike trade-ins to help you get rolling on a new bike easier
- We are a drop off location for used bikes for non-profit organizations
- We sell used bikes to help you find the right bike at the right price
- We offer mobile bike service and home delivery for your convenience
- We are locally owned and operated, and our team loves cycling as much as you do
Visit us today for additional program details and Richardson Bike Mart history. We look forward to helping you plan your next cycling adventure.
Meet Our Awesome Team
Every member of the Richardson Bike Mart team is dedicated to helping you enjoy the ride. We're passionate about cycling, and we want you to feel the same joy and excitement that we do every time we hop on a bike!
Jim and Rhonda Hoyt
Richardson Bike Mart Founders