Shipping & Returns
You can always count on Richardson Bike Mart for best deals on the best cycling gear. You can also count on us for great deals on shipping.
- Bikes are not available for shipping some exclusions apply. Please email Orders@bikemart.com for any questions regarding this policy.
- Items on Bikemart.com are subject to shipping charges based on total amount in the cart
|Total In Cart||Shipping Charge|
|$0 - $49.99||$10|
|$50 - $99.99||$15|
|$100.00 - $149.99||$20|
Curb Side Pick-up
- Curbside Pick-up is FREE!
- In-stock items will be ready for Curb Side Pick-up within one day after your order is placed.
- All pick up’s will take place at the Richardson location (1451 W Campbell Rd, Richardson, TX 75080)
- You will receive an email regarding pick up instructions once your order is ready for pick up.
- You will also receive a text message from (214) 683-3993 when your order is ready for pick up.
Items marked as "in stock" are available in stock at our retail location and avialable for in store pick up or will be shipped via USPS.
Items marked as "in warehouse" or "Special Order" are not at our retail location and ship from our warehouse via UPS ground or will be ready for pick up in the store with in 6-10 business days.
Please call 972-231-3993 with any questions.
In-Store Pick Up
Most orders will be ready within one business day. We are happy to accommodate quicker pick up times if you would kindly call us by phone to confirm the order prior to picking it up. Unless special arrangements are made in advance, orders need to be picked up within 30 days or a 10% restocking fee will be charged.
We protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts all of the information you provide to us and prevents outside parties from being able to see your transaction information. When your account information is displayed on your screen, we only display the last five digits of your credit card numbers. You also have the choice of whether or not to save your credit card information with us in your Online Account.
Occasionally, some items are unexpectedly out of stock or unavailable and may be backordered. If this should occur, we will only bill your credit card for merchandise that is actually shipped. The total shipping charge for orders split into multiple shipments will not exceed the amount quoted on original order.
Exchanges & Returns
We have a 7 day return and a 30 day exchange policy.
- For in-store sales, the return/exchange policy begins from the date that the bike or item is picked up from our store.
- For online sales, the return/exchange policy beings from the UPS/FedEx confirmed delivery date.
All returns or exchanges must have a receipt
- Please be sure to include a copy of your receipts.
- All items returned must be in their original packaging.
- Worn and/or used items are not returnable.
- All apparel and garments must have original tags still attached.
- Special order items are not returnable.
- Labor is not refundable.
- Shipping and handling charges and/or fees are not refundable.
- Shipping fees for returns and/or exchanges is the responsibility of the purchasing party.
Ship returns to:
Richardson Bike Mart - Returns
1451 W. Campbell Rd
Richardson, TX 75080
No C.O.D. return shipments will be accepted.
This website is intended to help you. We make every effort to maintain current, accurate prices in our on-line catalog. And we strive for similar accuracy and timeliness with the other information we offer here. We appreciate your understanding should any of the prices or other information provided be incorrect and regret any inconvenience such mistakes may create. Please bring any errors you may find to our attention on your next visit or by calling or sending us an e-mail. We reserve the right to cancel any order placed online.