Online Sales Policies
Shipping and Pick-up Options
- Shipping is free for orders over $150. Bikes, framesets, as well as bulky or heavy items are excluded from the free shipping offer.
- Many bikes on our site are not available for shipping. Please email Orders@bikemart.com for any questions regarding this policy.
In Store Pick-up
- All orders must be picked up by the customer who placed the order
- Please be ready to show the Credit Card used on the order as well as your Drivers License
- In-stock items will be ready for Curb Side Pick-up within one day after your order is placed.
- Unless arrangements are made in advance, orders need to be picked up within 30 days or a 10% restocking fee will be charged.
In-store Pickup - Pick Up by 3rd party
- Purchaser will receive an email regarding pick up instructions once your order is ready for pick up.
- In order to pick up your order:
- The purchaser must state who will be picking up the bike in the additional notes field in the Shipping Method part of checkout
- In order to have a 3rd party pick up the order, PAYPAL must be used as the form of payment when selecting a payment method
- 3rd party picking up the order must present a valid government issued ID.
- Must present a government issued valid ID at time of pick up. Order will not be released unless ID and person match.
Please note:Items marked as "in stock" are available in stock at our retail location and available for in store pick up or will be shipped via UPS.
Items marked as "in warehouse" or "Special Order" are not at our retail location and ship from our Bike Mart's or Vendor warehouses via UPS ground or will be ready for pick up in the store with in 7-10 business days.
Please email email@example.com with any questions.
Exchanges & Returns
- Bike Mart has a 7 day return and a 30 day exchange policy.
- For in-store sales, the return/exchange policy begins from the date that the bike or item is picked up from our store.
- For online sales, the return/exchange policy begins from the UPS/FedEx confirmed delivery date.
- Returns on orders that are shipped will incur a 15% restocking fee.
- All returns or exchanges must have a receipt.
- Please be sure to include a copy of your receipts.
- All items returned must be in their original packaging.
- Worn and/or used items are not returnable.
- All apparel and garments must have original tags still attached.
- Special order items are not returnable.
- Labor is not refundable.
- Shipping and handling charges and/or fees are not refundable.
- Shipping fees for returns and/or exchanges is the responsibility of the purchasing party.
- NO returns of exchanges on closeout or sale items.
Ship returns to:
Bike Mart - Returns
1451 W. Campbell Rd
Richardson, TX 75080
No C.O.D. return shipments will be accepted.
This website is intended to help you. We make every effort to maintain current, accurate prices in our online catalog. And we strive for similar accuracy and timeliness with the other information we offer here. We appreciate your understanding should any of the prices or other information provided be incorrect and regret any inconvenience such mistakes may create. Please bring any errors you may find to our attention on your next visit or by calling or sending us an e-mail. We reserve the right to cancel any order placed online.