The Serfas Pocket Cable Lock is lightweight and fits comfortably in your jersey or pant pocket. It's recommended for when your bike is within view to keep people honest and for those quick in-and-out stops when you don't have someone to watch your bike. It can also be used as a convenient secondary security measure to secure items like helmets, saddles, cages, wheels, and bags to your bike. The retractable braided steel cable will fit through most zipper loops so you can also lock bags closed while securing them to your bike. - 4-Digit resettable combo lock - Adjustable cable length - Pocket-sized for easy transport - Cable Length: 3.9ft - Cable Diameter: 1.6mm - Weight: 88g
$7.99 - $34.99
Make any lock more versatile with Planet Bike's Double Ended Cable. With loops on each end, this strong cable allows you to extend the range of any traditional lock so you can secure the wheels, lock more bikes, safeguard accessories, etc.
Ever wish your cable was longer so that you could lock up multiple bikes? The Akita Cable has loops on each end allowing it to act as an extension for any other lock. These cables are made from some of the thickest, toughest and most flexible steel in the industry, so you can lock up anything you want and walk away with peace of mind.
$49.99 - $75.00
OTTOLOCK is designed for quick stops and protecting against opportunity theft. Starting weight at just 145g and coiling to a compact 3-inch diameter, OTTOLOCK is truly portable and always there when you need it. OTTOLOCK is not a replacement for a U-Lock. For maximum security, use a redundant locking method with both a U-Lock and a secondary lock. See Use Guidelines. - Lightweight: Weighs only 145g - 260g and is easily stowed. So light and portable you won’t even know you are carrying it. - Compact: Coils to a 3-inch diameter. Keep it in or around your saddle bag, backpack, in your pocket, or anywhere you want. - Durable: Chip-resistant Cerakote paint and Santoprene plastic that will not scuff or harm finishes. - Convenient: Keyless resettable combination. - Weight: 18" = 145g / 30" = 175g / 60" = 260g
Love your bike, lock your bike The Bontrager Comp combo lock provides a key-free locking solution for simple, convenient security. Industry-leading corrosion protection is combined with a soft PVC coating for a lock that won't scratch your frame but will keep your bike safe. Includes an easy-to-use tool-free mount. - 10mm x 180cm cable provides easy-to-use versatile security - Durable PVC coating looks great while protecting bike from scratches - Tool-free mount installs in seconds for simple, versatile on-bike storage - Combo dial features easy-to-read numbers designed to resist wear - Industry-leading corrosion resistance - Includes cable lock and on-bike mount - Security rating 3
$14.99 - $19.99
Protect your stuff or it's gone. We don't care how nice the neighborhood looks. Use the ABUS 1200 Combo Lock. It's 3.5-feet long and resists prying and cutting for maximum protection wherever you park. This serious chain is wrapped in a durable cover to keep your bike's finish safe and the combination can easily be set to any number you want. Hint: don't use 1234. - Diameter: 4mm
The Spiral Cable Lock Number 5510C from ABUS has everything you could wish for in a combination lock. For example, you can easily set your own combination of numbers. A special dark-touch function facilitates the use of the bicycle lock in the dark, thanks to special imprinting. The two-component numbering rollers round off the comfort package by ensuring the digits always remain legible. We recommend using the Spiral Cable Lock Number 5510C to secure entry-level bicycles and children's bicycles. - 10mm thick, high-quality and super flexible spiral cable - Plastic coating to prevent damage to the bicycle’s paintwork - Dark-touch function facilitates use in the dark thanks to special imprinting - Two-component number reels ensure long-term readability of the digits - Individually configurable code
$29.99 - $34.99
The Chain Lock Steel-O-Chain 5805K is particularly suitable for cyclists who often find themselves in areas with a low risk of theft. The flexibility provided by chain locks are ideal for cyclists who often need to lock their bike up in different locations. The clear advantage of the Chain Lock Steel-O-Chain 5805K, with its 5mm square chain made from specially hardened steel, is its flexibility. It offers numerous options for locking your bike securely to various objects. Ideal objects include sturdy bike stands or lampposts, as long as the bike does not hinder anyone else when left there. - 5mm square chain with textile sleeve to protect against damage to the paintwork - The chain is made of specially hardened steel
$44.99 - $54.99
Whether bicycle racks or street lamps, the Steel-O-Chain 8807 offers maximum flexibility. At the same time, it offers high comfort with its automatic cylinder. This means that it locks as soon as the end piece is inserted. Active locking with the key is not necessary. Technology: - 9/32" thick square chain with textile sleeve that prevents damage to paintwork - The chain, the lock body and supporting elements of the locking mechanism are made of specially hardened steel Operation and use: - Good protection at medium theft risk - Recommended for securing good bicycles - The longer the chain, the easier the bicycle can be locked to a fixed object
$54.99 - $59.99
Subtle and modern Equipped with a combination of numbers, the lock is easy to use. The complete plastic coating of the lock body and the distinctive textile hose of the chain prevent damage to the paint on the bicycle to be secured. - 7mm square chain with fabric sleeve to prevent damage to the bicycle‘s paintwork - The chain is made of specially hardened steel - Two-component molded digits guarantee life-long visibility - Special touch protection for higher security against unauthorized access to the code through manipulation of the mechanism - Individually settable code
The innovative uGrip Bordo 5700 folding lock from ABUS is secure, slim and handy! This folding lock uses 5mm-thick steel bars to secure your bike to any convenient post or bike rack, and features special rivets to ward off twisting attacks. The soft silicone coating won't scratch your frame and comes in an array of fun colors. An ABUS Premium lock cylinder resists tampering and picking so you can park your bike with confidence.
• Straight cable with PVC sleeve • One extra large loop • 3mm • Length: 2'6" • Cable only
• Four-digit combination • 4mm cable • Length: 3'6"
• Resettable four-digit combination • 4mm chain with protective sleeve • Length: 3'7"
• 8mm x 6ft • Vinyl coated (Water resistant) • Double ended • Heavy duty security cable
- 6mm chain lock housed in a scratch- and pinch-resistant sleeve with reflective striping - Heavy-duty lock head with 2 keys - Hardened heat treated links - Length: 35"
$20.99 - $23.99
- Middleweight cable lock with scratch-free outer casing - Includes bracket with quick release for ease of transport - Resettable combination - Length: 6'/183cm
$15.19 - $19.69
- Heavy duty cable lock with a scratch-free outer housing - 6 feet in length, enough to secure wheel and frame - Includes two keys - Bracket: Included
- 6mm heat treated chain links - Resettable Combination - Double bolt locking mechanism - Protective casing protects the chain from the elements and your bike from the chain - High visibility easy read digits
$20.99 - $24.99
- High security locking mechanism - Heavy duty self coiling cable - Pick, pull, and drill resistant cylinder with dust cover - Quick release mounting bracket - Vinyl coated to protect surfaces - Includes 2 laser cut keys
- Hardened heat treated links - Integrated heavy duty flat tumbler lock - Weather resistant casing - Includes 2 keys - Length: 2.5 feet
$13.99 - $18.99
- Multi-purpose looped ends - Extra flexible steel cable - Straight non-coiling - Vinyl coated to protect surfaces - Diameter: 10mm
• Hardened heat-treated links • Integrated heavy-duty flat tumbler lock w/ 2 keys • Weatherproof protective coating
• Four-sided trapezoidal chain links • Weather proof nylon cover • Heat treated links • Heat treated high security mini U-lock w/2 keys • 10mm chain • Length: 4 feet
- Double bolt locking mechanism - Hardened steel shackle - Pick, pull, and drill resistant cylinder - Mounting bracket included - 2 laser cut keys - Length: 3.5x7"
- Double bolt locking mechanism - Hardened steel shackle - Pick, pull, and drill resistant cylinder - Quick release mounting bracket - Length: 4.5x9"
$15.99 - $20.89
• Heavy duty cable w/ tough coating • Integrated key lock • Bracket included • Length: 6 feet
$16.39 - $18.49
• 8mm x 6ft • Coated cable • Heavy duty laminated key lock
$21.59 - $22.99
• L.E.D. light for low light reading situations • Heavy duty zinc alloy lock body • Weatherproof protective coating • Integrated heavy duty 4-digit resettable combination lock
- Single bolt high security mechanism - 12mm hardened steel shackle - Pick, pull, and drill resistant cylinder - Quick release mounting bracket - Length: 4.5x7.85"
Page 1 of 6 Next page